Woke Up is an energy drink brand that creates vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free, and sugar-free energy shots. Woke Up energy shot is plant-based, it includes a blend of herbal caffeine, healthy mushrooms, herbs, and lots of vitamins, with zero sugar.
Woke Up energy shot in moderate intake can only benefit you, however, too much can cause mild side effects.
Woke Up energy shot can be consumed at any hour, you can take it in the morning, mid-day at the office, or on the way to the gym to get a clean and healthy boost of energy.
Moreover, Woke Up will not only provide a boost of energy, but it’ll also be great for your health as it includes ingredients like Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Cordyceps Mushroom, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola that are known to provide innumerable benefits.
Woke Up energy shot is certainly created with unique, yet healthy ingredients, which is why you should know more about those ingredients before consuming it.
Without further ado, let’s learn more about Woke Energy Shots.
Nutrition Facts Of Woke Up Energy Shot
Energy drinks are potent beverages, and these drinks can lead you to many side effects, especially if consumed in immoderation.
Thus, to avoid that, always check the nutrition facts of your drink in order to know what and how much it contains and how much you should consume.
Here’s the nutrition facts information of Woke Up Energy Shot:
|Woke Up Energy Shot||Nutrients Values Per Serving (1.93 fl oz) (57mL)|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||19 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||19 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocoalamin)||3.6 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg|
|Woke Up Proprietary Blend (Yerba Mate Leaf Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Ashwagandha Root Powder, L-Theanine, Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract, Rhodiola Root Extract, Lion’s Mane Mushroom Fruit Body Extract||2145 mg|
Ingredients In Woke Up Energy Shot
Woke Up Energy Shot is potent and healthy enough to provide a boost of energy while keeping you healthy, it’ll prevent many diseases as it includes a bunch of health-beneficial ingredients.
So check out the list of ingredients included Woke Up Energy Shot:
- Natural Flavors.
- Citric Acid.
- Sodium Citrate.
- Potassium Sorbate.
- Stevia 98% Reb A.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract.
- Guarana Seed Extract.
- Ashwagandha Root Powder.
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract.
- Rhodiola Root Extract.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Fruit Body Extract.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide).
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI).
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- Pantothenic Acid.
Woke Up Energy Shot is created with unique ingredients, and you should know about them before you consume them.
Yerba Mate Leaf Extract
Yerba Mate is a plant that is traditionally been consumed for many years as it provides a bunch of benefits which include:
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Boosts energy.
- Improves mental focus.
- Enhances physical performance.
- Protect against infections like intestinal parasites.
- Can promote weight loss and reduces belly fat.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Balances blood sugar levels.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
Ashwagandha Root Powder
Ashwagandha is one of the most well-known herbs in Ayurveda, it’s considered a traditional form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. Moreover, people have been using ashwagandha for many decades to relieve stress, increase energy levels, as well as improve concentration.
Check out the list of benefits that can be obtained from Ashwagandha:
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Can benefit athletic performance.
- Significantly reduces the symptoms of several mental health conditions.
- Boosts testosterone and increases fertility in men.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves brain function.
- Can help improve sleep.
Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract
Cordyceps is a genus of parasitic fungi, which is grown on the larvae of insects. Cordyceps is hand-collected, dried, and used in mostly Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries as it treats fatigue and kidney disease.
There’re other benefits of consuming Cordyceps which include:
- Boosts exercise performance.
- Contains anti-aging properties.
- Possess anti-tumor effects.
- May help manage type 2 diabetes.
- Can significantly benefit heart health.
- Can reduce inflammation.
Rhodiola Root Extract
Rhodiola is an herb that is found in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. The roots of Rhodiola are considered adaptogens, basically, they help your body adapt to stress when consumed.
Here’s a list of all the benefits of consuming Rhodiola:
- Reduces stress.
- Can treat fatigue.
- May reduce symptoms of depression.
- Improves brain function.
- Improves exercise performance.
- Can help manage diabetes.
- Contains anticancer properties.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Fruit Body Extract
Lion’s Mane Mushrooms have both culinary as well as medical uses in Asian countries such as China, India, Japan, and Korea. These mushrooms possess bioactive properties, that have been proven beneficial for the body.
Check out the benefits of Lion’s Mane Mushrooms:
- Protects against dementia.
- Can relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Can provide a speedy recovery from Nervous System Injuries.
- May protect against ulcers in the Digestive Tract.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Can help manage diabetes symptoms.
- May help fight cancer.
- Lowers inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Can boost the immune system.
Caffeine Content In Woke Up Energy Shot
Caffeine is the most used ingredient in energy drinks, it stimulates the brain as well as the central nervous system. Caffeine can provide a clean energy boost if consumed in moderation, most energy drinks include caffeine in high contents, but it shouldn’t be a problem for people who have a high tolerance to caffeine.
Woke Up Energy Shot is one of those highly caffeinated drinks which means, it should only be consumed by people who have a high tolerance to caffeine.
You’ll get 225 mg of caffeine per 1.93 fl oz, which is more than enough to provide a sufficient energy boost.
I don’t recommend you to consume more than one serving of Woke Up, because the FDA recommends limiting your daily caffeine dose to 400 mg or less to avoid side effects linked with excessive caffeine intake which include:
- Fast heart rate.
In addition, if you’re sensitive to caffeine, I suggest you steer clear of Woke Up Energy Shot, or else you may experience side effects like:
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Having anxiety.
Woke Up energy shot includes many ingredients that are also known to increase energy levels like L-Theanine, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, and Cordyceps Mushroom, so even if the serving is small, don’t doubt effectiveness to lift your energy levels.
Sugar Content In Woke Up Energy Shot
Sugar is included almost in every other energy drink, however, Woke Up Energy Shot is free of sugar.
Sugar is good for you as long as you’re consuming it in moderation, the AHA recommends women and men have an intake of 24 g (6 teaspoons) and 36 g (9 teaspoons) of sugar per day, more than that in a chronic manner will most likely lead to side effects which include:
- Difficulty in concentrating.
- Feeling jittery.
- Feeling shaky.
While in severe cases, sugar is known to cause:
- Higher blood pressure levels.
- Weight gain.
- Increases the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Fatty liver disease.
- Increased risk for heart attack and stroke.
Nevertheless, you don’t need to worry about these side effects, if you are a Woke Up Energy Shot consumer.
Calorie In Woke Up Energy Shot
Calories are the most common nutrients found in energy drinks, often in immoderation. While moderate calorie intake can keep you healthy, immoderate intake can lead to weight gain, and eventually obesity.
If you keep a 2000-calorie diet, one serving of Woke Up Energy Shot should be enough. Even, if you have your own daily calorie count, 10 calories are insignificant.
Is Woke Up Energy Shot Bad For You?
Woke Up energy shot is vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free, and sugar-free. It includes so many healthy ingredients that will not only lift your energy levels but will also keep you healthy.
The only aspect that could be the cause of minor side effects is caffeine, Woke Up Energy Shot includes 225 mg of caffeine per serving, so if you consume more than one serving, you may experience mild caffeine-related side effects.
All in all, Woke Up Energy Shot is one of the most incredible energy drinks that you can consume whenever you want.
Check out this video to see if Woke Up Energy Shot even works or not:
Alternatives To Woke Up Energy Shot
Woke Up energy shot is an effective and healthy beverage that I have stumbled upon. However, there’re many other energy drinks that you should like to try, so check out the list below:
- Woke Up Energy Shot includes 225 mg of caffeine, 10 calories, and vitamins with lots of health-beneficial ingredients like Lion’s Man Mushroom.
- While a moderate dose of Woke Up energy shot can be healthy for you, immoderate intake could lead to caffeine-related side effects.
- Woke Up Energy Shot is plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free, and sugar-free, which makes it one of the most preferable energy shots.
- You can drink Woke Up energy shot whenever you want, it can be taken on a road trip or during a workout to get that extra boost of energy.
- However, I don’t recommend you consume more than one serving of Woke Up Energy Shot as it contains large contents of caffeine.